Portable aluminum material hydrogen inhaler hydrogen gas electrolysis machine hydrogen breathing machine
- The machine and accessories are packed in pearl cotton and kraft paper inner boxes, 2 inner boxes and one outer box
- Supply Ability:
- 500 Piece/Pieces per Month
BOOST YOUR IMMUNE DEFENSES AND PROTECT YOUR ORGANS WITH THE POWER OF HYDROGEN GAS.
* Reduce oxidative damage and inflammatory damage in disease
* Reduce apoptosis and prevent abnormal angiogenesis
* Remove malignant free radicals and nitrite anions
* Enhance human immune function and improve prognosis
* Hydrogen is a chemical element, the first on the periodic table.
* The usual elemental form of hydrogen is hydrogen gas.
* It is a colorless, odorless, highly flammable gas composed of diatomic molecules. Hydrogen gas is the lightest gas.
* The smallest, lightest, most, most harmless and most obvious antioxidant effect in the world.
* The diver breathes hydrogen for diving
* Official EU/US document - hydrogen is a food additive
* Japan considers hydrogen inhalation a medical procedure
* The most famous study was published in 1975 by American scholar Dole et al. in the journal SCIENCE on the treatment of skin squamous cell carcinoma with hydrogen.
* In 2001, French scientists demonstrated that the same pressure of hydrogen had a therapeutic effect on schistosomiasis infection with hepatitis.
* Professor Tata's team reported that giving rats 2% hydrogen gas could significantly reduce the problem of cerebral ischemia and hypoxia.Therefore, hydrogen is more effective in treating cerebral ischemia than the free radical scavenger edaravone.
* Higher Effective
* More Help on Human Respiratory System
* 7 Function in 1
* SPE Plus PEM tech (Most Advance)
Use PEM pure water electrolysis technology, Electrolyzing water to produce pure hydrogen and pure oxygen, intelligently stripping pure oxygen, producing hydrogen with a purity of 99.996%. Simply attach a cannula and you can breathe in pure H2! Hydrogen passes through the respiratory tract and ACTS on the body through cells.
2. Full Water: alarm when adding enough water.
3. Over Pressure: automatically cut off when the gas pressure is abnormal.
4. Overheat: automatically cut off when the electrolytic cell works abnormally and the temperature is over 60℃.
5. Low Temperature: test the environment temperature, stop working if the temperature below 0℃.
6. Unbalance: automatically cut off once the machine is tipped over.
7. TDS Water Quality: test the value of TDS, inspect whether the water quality meets the requirement.
8. Filter: Flashing icon when the filter needs to be replaced.
9. Working Current Display: Display working current value and hydrogen output.
With the AUKEWEL hydrogen inhaler you can put a hose directly into a cup or bottle of water. After about 10 minutes, you will have fully saturated hydrogen water in your cup. It may take longer to saturate a full bottle. Once the water is saturated with hydrogen, it is as stable as any other method of producing H2 water.
The way H2 inhalators work is that the nasal inhaler fits around your head and two probes fit loosely in the nostrils. When you inhale through your nose, the hydrogen that comes out of the inhaler mixes with the air that you breathe. Do not worry about additional hydrogen leaking from the inhaler. It simply acts as an antioxidant on your skin, ears, eyes, and/or humidifies the air around you. Use it in a well-ventilated room.
2. We always launch 2-3 new items every year.
3. Premium quality: we select every part of the product carefully; verify each performance of the product repeatedly to assure our quality with strict quality test.
4.The business territory has grown steadily, exported worldwide to more than 50 countries and 200 regions in Europe, America, and Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, etc.
Yes, please contact us to order sample
Q2. Can you provide OEM service?
Yes, we can produce under your private brand name, we can help design artworks if needed.
Q3. Can you create a product according to my request?
Yes, we have R&D team to offer ODM service. Please contact us for your demand.
Q4. How can I trust your quality?
We strictly manage and control quality according to TUV ISO13485, a production system certification. We have seven procedures for quality inspection.
Q5. How can I get some more information about the products?